HTA is supporting your needs in Photonics#
We provide solutions to address the full value chain from devices to systems to accommodate devices from light generation, manipulation, and detection, including a variety of materials, and the design for assembly and manufacturing.
The HTA Photonics platform offers a single access point to the leading European research and technology infrastructures and to their rich network in the domain of Photonics.
Enabling new Photonics services
Photonics is recognized as a key technology for the 21st century. The HTA addresses the full photonics value chain from devices to systems.
Areas of focus include:
- Novel optical elements, e.g. free-form micro- and nano-optics for lighting, displays, and augmented reality
- Packaging of optoelectronics devices, e.g. fiber pigtailing and complete diode laser module developments
- Photonics-based systems, e.g. miniature atomic clocks and nano- and microparticle detection
- Laser sources and laser-based instruments and processing tools, e.g. frequency comb generation based on mode-locked laser with high-repetition rate femtosecond output
- Photonic integrated circuits, e.g. design, fabrication and co-integration of PIC and ASIC and RF electronics
- Multispectral imaging, e.g. machine learning based plug and play instrumentation for complex decision making.
Related EU projects in PHOTONICS