HTA is supporting transformation in the manufacturing industry through Additive Manufacturing
Our vision is to hasten the implementation of Additive Manufacturing as a means for an accurate on-demand manufacturing with true benefits of topology optimization.
The HTA offers leading Additive Manufacturing platform for innovative process and product development, aiming covering the full-chain manufacturing for polymers and metals.
Enabling Augmented Manufacturing: the goal of the platform
- Play a pivotal role in AM developments for the successful market uptake in target sectors such as Health, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics and Energy.
- Be one of the pillars in 4D-Printing development: combination of the 3D printing and the fourth dimension for integration of functionalities in AM-built parts
- Fabricate a lightweight and functional complexity 3D parts with a high quality
- Integrating effectively the Industry 4.0 approaches by increasing process automation and by using digital twin approaches
- Contribute to the Standardization of AM processes for the long-term perspective and LCA approaches
Areas of focus:
- energy efficiency and advanced design,
- modelling and simulations,
- development of the raw materials
- material microstructure and material recyclability
- automated monitoring and control mechanisms
Related EU projects in ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING