To celebrate its 10th anniversary, HTA hosted a Special Anniversary Event on April 24, 2018, in Brussels.
Wondering… How HTA works with Europe's industry?
For more than ten years, HTA teams have been working hand-in-hand with the industry through many European projects supported by the European commission, creating differentiating solutions to help Europe stay on top of the game.
- Learn more about HTA success stories; and how its RTOs help European industrials welcome the future with greater confidence. Attend special keynotes from top academic and industry leaders - Globalfounderies, SOITEC, Murata, Nestlé etc. DG CONNECT's new Director, Mrs Sioli will also highlight the latest European initiatives and unveil the future H2020 and FP9 programs.
- Experience tech demonstrations from HTA partners that will soon reach out to market. Leti will introduce its latest maritime communication and healthcare innovations, including its MEG sensors that can lower the cost of MEG scans by at least a factor of five while improving diagnosis of epilepsy and guiding surgeons during brain surgery.
- Connect with top industry executives and European Commissioners. Enjoy high-level networking opportunities during the cocktail reception.
10 years of research & successful partnerships
- HTA Technology platforms overview
- Ensure competitiveness of European industry through cutting-edge research and technology transfer
- Future of micro- and nanosystems in H2020
- From innovative substrate to devices integration
Who should attend ?
- Representatives of European Commission
- Researchers, academics, and scientists from a variety of disciplines
- Business Executives
Find out about the demonstrators shown at the event: